So we had a birthday this month!!! YEY! Our little girl is no longer a toddler. We did it BIG last year with her Yo Gabba Gabba birthday party (retroactive post coming forthwith – I think I was on something, LOL!), but this year we scaled it down a bit and just did cupcakes at her school with a BIG twist. I had many themes floating around in my head but ultimately came up with “Tutus and Ties.” I remember coming across this theme when planning her party last year. Before I knew it, I was down to the wire and it just became the logical decision. Plus, I was DYING to make BBH a big’ol tutu halter dress for her birthday. MMhhmmmm. Well, we rolled up in that joint ready to kick it, cuz A Party Aint a Party ‘Till It’s Ran on Thru. WHAT?!?! The guys and gals were given proper attire for the main event with tutus, ties and more in their goody bags! So let’s get to it shall we?
- Materials for invitations and cupcake toppers – Michaels and Jo-Anns fabrics
- Favor bags- Michael’s
- Small tulle skirts for favor bags – Dollar Store (from Halloween)
- Mini tiara’s, wands and moustaches for favor bags – Party City and Hobby Lobby
- Popsicle sticks for moustaches – lawd knows, I awhlwayz have popsicle sticks (and a bag of ribbons), LOL!
- Tulle and polka dot fabrics – Jo-Ann Fabrics
- Assorted gems – Michael’s, DONT SLEEP ON $1 GEM PACKETS!!
- Crown – Jo-Anns fabrics, $1!! and embellished with love
Invitations, Favor Bags/Crafts, Cupcake Toppers, and Birthday Hook Up by Mommy BBH
Birthday Photo Shoot by Daddy BBH
…And now for the Birthday Girl….EEEEEEEEEK!
Go’Head Baby! Be Happy:)
**BIG UPS to Daddy BBH for a fabrocious B-DAY Photo Shoot. I love my family :”’)**